PAGES OF MY SUBMISSIVE LIFESTYLE- LINKS TO PAGES THAT I AUTHOR INCLUDING TUMBLR PAGES

Friday, October 10, 2014

Returning at Some Capacity

I have not blogged in quite some time. I am not even sure if I have any followers left. That is to know ones fault but my own. Things were very rough for a while, starting to settle a bit now, so I figured I would post. Jessica and I are doing good. Had some rough patches. I went through some pretty serious health problems and I am still dealing with them now. Jessica almost exclusively has given her pussy to very large and black dildos. I no longer make her cum with my cock. Occasionally she will let me inside her after she has orgasmed, but she does not feel a thing. I have not cum in 13 days.

9 comments:

  1. Work on your health, but do not give up on your followers. Write when you can, and serve Mistress Jessica as best you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you both enjoy good health.

    What do you feel when she keeps you chaste and instead uses a dildo to satisfy herself? I have been feeling an arousing sting of jealousy (while being spared real cuckolding).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel exactly the same. A bit replaced. But it is actually a relief, that she is satisfied and accepts that I have accepted I am not enough inside of her

      Delete
  3. Nice to see you back Sweetie, sorry to hear about your troubles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am glad to be back and sharing my journey again.

      Delete
  4. Welcome back....shame you disappeared again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes It is. Just was not able to post and share. But I am back. Not sure how much i will be posting, but will when I can, and look forward to catching up on every ones else journeys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eric, sorry to hear you have been ill, that is not good. Hope things improve for you. Where have all your old posts gone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to see you back posting again, Eric! I hope that your health continues to improve and that your relationship with Jessica flourishes.

    Best wishes to you both,

    Scott

    ReplyDelete