PAGES OF MY SUBMISSIVE LIFESTYLE- LINKS TO PAGES THAT I AUTHOR INCLUDING TUMBLR PAGES

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Fisting Friday

 Friday night, my goddess Jessica surprised me when she came into the bedroom after her evening shower. I had already been laying down. She was wearing her black fishnet panties, and a tank top. She began giving me a hand job and squeezing my balls. I got a rock hard erection and she continued to stroke me for about ten minutes. She spread her legs and told me that she was wet and that she wanted to be stuffed. This was surprising ( since giving birth to our first child 4 months ago, penetration hasn't been her flavor and I have been pleasing her orally for the most part.) Since she said she wanted to be stuffed, I knew that there wasn't any penetration in store for me, so she just gave me a hand job to get me hard and horny. I asked her what dildo she wanted ( we have a ton that she chooses from, you can see them in a earlier post) and she said none of them, I want your fist. Hearing this made my already hard cock as stiff as it could be. Fisting is something that we have done from time to time, but she never requested it like this. In the past when i had fisted her I would start with three or four fingers and then slowly work up to the full closed fist. That's how i began this time as well. She stopped me and said, " No, I want all of it!" I said alright, do you want any lube, and she laughed, " Do you really think I need it. Now that I knew what she really wanted, it was time to give her just that. She turned her body so that her head was on the opposite side of the bed as me, she used her left foot to continue teasing my rock hard cock, and her right foot to rub all over my face. I love when she uses her feet to tease me and turn me on. In our vanilla past this never happened, but now she is learning the power that her feet have over me. As she teased me with her sexy feet, I plunged my closed fist in and out of her pussy. Every time I pushed in her whole body would lift straight up so that her lower back and ass were 18" off the bed, when I pulled out she would lower  This continued in a rhythmic movement   for the next 15 minutes or so. She was moaning and trembling the whole time. All the while she continued to tease my cock and trample my face with her feet. I knew she was getting close when she began using her hands to spread her lips as far as they would part and commanding me to push deeper and turn.  Finally she shattered in a mind blowing orgasm and her movement  slowed down until she laid on her back in total bliss. I laid there as she winded down, and she told me that I was to be able to cum myself. I asked her how she wanted to cum. She that I was to stroke my rock hard erection as fast as I could and cum all over her left foot, while she laid back, relaxed and caught her breath. I eagerly did as she asked, and exploded my nut all over the place. As soon as i finished she told me to fetch a towel and wash cloth and clean her up. I was hoping that she would make me use my tongue  but she wasn't in the mood I guess. After cleaning her up first, and then myself, she rolled back to her side of the bed. When I laid down in my normal spot, I realized the sheets were covered and soaked in her cum right where my back would lay. ( we didn't use lube) The amount of her cum was much more than usual, and that turned me on even more. We both drifted off to sleep.

This was the first time since she was 8 months pregnant that she wanted to be completely filled up. And her orgasm showed that. I am  Excited that this will be happening more again as she  got a taste of it for the first time in a while. Prior to her pregnancy she was a total size queen for fisting and huge dildo play, but after birth that slowed down until now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment